Noun Exercise For Class 1 to 12- Are you looking for a Noun exercise with an answer? Do you want to download the Noun exercise book pdf? Are you looking for a Noun worksheet for grades 1 to 12? Here you will get everything related to Noun in English grammar.
The Noun has been one of the basic and important elements in English grammar. It should be introduced from grade 1 so that students can learn better. The grade 1 students should be taught according to the pedagogical treatment.
Here you will get the answer to ”What is Noun in English grammar? What are the types of nouns in English grammar?
Q1- Direction: Identify the noun in the following sentences.
- I love red cars.
- John and Mary went to the supermarket and bought eggs and cheese.
- We had pizza for lunch.
- They never told me that they had so much money.
- She’s writing an essay on democracy.
- He had a brilliant idea.
- The British Library is near King’s Cross Station.
- He has three brothers and ten nieces and nephews.
- Could you pass the salt?
- She traveled to Tokyo and Shanghai.
- In the summer we go to the lake.
- Last month was my birthday.
- Many birds fly south in the winter.
- My brother gave the best speech.
- Her dog had four puppies.
- At the park, there were many ducks.
- A light was shining in the window.
- The teacher entered the classroom.
- A large cat slept in front of the fireplace.
- The man was known for his honesty
- Large tomatoes are growing in our backyard.
- My great-grandfather is living with us.
- A new high school was built last year.
- Suddenly the doorknob began to turn slowly.
- The racehorse ran like the wind.
- I left angry, but I exercised self-control
- There are three lifeguards at the beach this summer.
- The stars lie many light-years away.
- Two astronauts were flying in the landing craft.
- My bedroom is located at the end of the hall.
- I’ve just read a play by Shakespeare.
- The Drama Club elected a new president.
- Soon our family plans to visit Miami.
- A new house is being built on Elm Street.
- My father has been transferred to Colorado.
- She named her new dog Max.
- Has your brother ever seen the Statue of Liberty?
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
- My sister went climbing in the Rocky Mountains.
- I have pictures of Niagara Falls.
Noun MCQ Question
1- A—- of cards
2- A —- of rooms.
3-A —– Of player.
4-A—- of fish.
5- A —- of birds.
7-A —–of bees.
8-A —– of wolves.
9-A —– of ships.
10-A —- flowers.
Noun Fill in the Blanks
- He has a Black ——– (dog, dogs)
- I have bought four —————–(book, books)
- ———are playing cricket. (Children, child)
- I have learned a ———by heart. (poem, poems)
- You eat ——daily (banana, bananas)
- The —– is ringing the bell. (Peon, Peons)
- Nilu is a great ——– (hero, heroes)
- Reena has a ——- on her head. (pitcher, pitchers)
- He buys a pair of ———-. (shoe, shoes)
- There is no ——- to sit in. (Chair, Chairs)
Types of Noun Exercise
Point out the noun in the following sentences and state their types.
- Always speak the truth.
- We all love honesty.
- I have two children.
- The lion is the king of the beast.
- Akbar was the wisest of all kings.
- Cleanness is next to godliness.
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- You teachers your grammar?
- The Nile is the longest of all rivers.
- A committee of six was appointed to assess the situation.
- The boy was rewarded for his honesty.
- He gave me an apple.
- I recognize his voice at once.
- You should never tell a lie.
- Wisdom is better than riches.
- He is on the jury.
- Silver and Gold are precious metals.
- Still, water runs deep.
- Old habit died hard.
Best English Grammar Book List
[wptb id="308" not found ]
Noun Exercises For Class 1 to 12
Noun Exercises For Class 1 to 12
|noun worksheet for class 1 pdf|
|noun exercises for class 1 with answers|
|noun worksheets for grade 1 with answers pdf|
|underline the nouns worksheet for grade 1|
|noun worksheet for class 1 with answer|