Possessive pronouns exercises- Are you looking for possessive pronoun exercises? Do you want to practice possessive pronoun exercise? I have to add some important questions and answers on the possessive pronouns.
It’s important to practice MCQ on possessive pronouns for the upcoming examinations. If you are a student or an aspirant who is preparing for a competitive examination should practice these questions.
What is a possessive pronoun?
It is a type of pronoun which replaces a noun. It is a noun that shows ownership like mine, yours, ours, etc.
List of Possessive Pronoun
Fill in the blanks with appropriate pronouns in the following sentences.
- That pen is mine not ———–.
- We bought that house last year. It is ———-.
- This book is ——–.
- It’s not your neckless. It’s ——-.
- My sister bought that new car last week. The car is ——–.
- The blue car isn’t my sister’s car The green one is a —– car.
- Excuse me. Have you seen —–cell phone. I lost it.
- Is this ——-pen? Does it belong to you?
- No, that’s not ———–. That pen is blue. My pen is green.
- ——-home is located downtown, so it’s close to my work.
- My brother doesn’t like ——-new job because it’s boring.
- The cat was hungry and tired, so it ate all —–food and fell asleep.
- It’s not theirs, it is ———-we. Bought it yesterday.
- What time does ——–English class begins.
- ——-a friend is over there by the cafeteria. Can you see him?
- Her friend says it’s ———, but I think it belongs to them.
- What do you like to do in ———-free time.
- I don’t think that sandwich is ——–I think it’s yours.
- Is it his, hers, yours, ours, or —–?
- Her hair is long, but———-is short.
MCQ on Possessives Pronoun
Choose the appropriate possessive pronoun in the following options.
1- Between you and ——–he is a rogue.
2-This pen is ——.
3-The car is ——-.
4-The dog is ——.
5-The teddy is ——.
6-This class is —–.
7-The house is ——-.
8-The books are ——–and mine.
9-The book is —–.
10-She has new shoes. It is ——-.
11- This isn’t —–.
13-That lipstick is ——.
14-That sports car is ——-.
15-This money is mine not —–.
16-Dock is hours, not ——.
17-These books are ——–.
18-That car is Roy family’s that car is———-.
19-The achievement is ———-.
20-The Kennel is —–.
- This truck is mine.
- Those tools are yours.
- These shoes are hers.
- This classroom is ours.
- That album is theirs.
- These rules are mine.
- Those pants are yours.
- The world is ours.
- He did not bring his briefcase, but I brought mine.
- Because I forgot my pen, she lent me hers.
- Their teacher is stricter than ours.
- Our teacher is nice, but theirs is short-tempered.
- This school is ours.
- This saree is hers.
- That watch is his.
- He is a brother of mine.
- This is a book of mine.
- This is his cow.
- This it’s tail.
- That is their village.